Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lucky Bitches, We want to be them

Taking a break from posting the dramas I have watched so far. I wanted to make a list of the men who can kiss the paint off the walls; Who make you realize somehow your panties dropped and walk off on its own to take a cold shower because even they couldn’t even handle it.
This is a list of men with the greatest lip massages on T.V. That’s right, the women involved had their lips caressed, pulled and tugged that caused this girl to drop her Miller Lite and sweat more profusely than a contestant in the Biggest Loser.
Want to see?
Seriously watching these men plant one makes me crawl closer to the tv, pucker my lips in phantom kisses thus scaring my husband and my dog. Let’s start from oldest to youngest shall we?

· Cha Seung Won (42)- He kissed great in The Greatest Love but City Hall for me was the hottest –oh- my- god why- can’t- I-get –guys- to- kiss- me -this –way-  instead –of- shoving-their- tongue- in- my- mouth and- oh- my- god- control- yourself -man!- Kiss?
The dialogue following up on one particular scene made me scream out to him I WILL NOT SLAP YOU BUT RAPE YOU REPEATEDLY! Plus knowing she got down with him one night later on in the drama (sorry spoiler NOT!) LUCKY BITCH! UGH WAE!
The Lucky Bitch?: Kim Sun Ah

· Kang Ji Hwan (35)-I ran into Kang Ji Hwan after I got the momentum of watching more dramas.  He might not be ridiculously good looking compared to Yoo and Won but he has a certain magnetism and can be quite handsome. The first one I saw of him wasLie to Me. Oh.My. God. I’m still stuttering over the deliciousness of those kisses. WHAT A LUCKY BITCH! 

     There are a couple of scenes, but one that stood out for me is….you guessed it, the “Cola Kiss”.  Dude, is it scary to admit I could almost taste it? Apparently, in dramas when they have a scene that makes an impact, especially kiss scenes, these cute South Koreans decide to title them. Such as the “Coffee Foam Kiss” (Secret Garden) , “Tip-Toe Kiss” (Queen In Hyun’s Man) and so on. So let me introduce you to the “Cola Kiss”, which made me howl like a bitch in heat .I couldn’t find one with just dialogue and no music. The moment I’m talking about starts at 0:52 
The lucky Bitch?: Yoon Eun-hye

·         Gong Yoo (32)-Yes I’m talking about him again get over it! For me the Coffee Prince kisses are just lovely and one scene?.... Um, hi please come over and bang me against the door, you-fine-thing-you. Also in one scene in a movie called Finding Mr. Destiny where he picked the girl up and put her across his lap **sigh** Gong Yoo I think I love you.
Since I can’t find one with just dialogue and no music the moment I’m talking about starts at 1:30 (but feel free to watch it all) and in the this one starts in 0:04 (this is the movie scene) The lucky Bitch?: Yoon Eun-hye (this makes 2 hot men you made out with. Unbelievable YOU LUCKY HO!)

·             Ji Hyun Woo (28)- Okay he was a total accident. Do you want to know how?.... I saw that Queen in Hyun’s Man was a drama that was out and still airing at the time, as I was trolling along the tumblr sites. I saw one particular gif and I thought, wow what a nice kiss scene.

More episodes air more gifs posted. Wow who is this guy?
What I found  Umm…….. Looking up dramas with him in it right NOW!

I haven’t watched Queen In Hyun’s Man...yet. I’m trying to get myself in the mood to watch it. But from the recaps I’ve seen I know I will like it. Especially if it has scenes like this one the “Tip-Toe Kiss”
He is not extremely handsome though he could be if that picture is any proof. But man can he kiss like a boss. In fact, the woman he co-starred with are in fact dating in real life after they made the drama YOU.LUCKY.HO! I would date him after a steamy kiss like that! Just so you know this whole drama has kisses in every other episode so you get to see him in action.
The lucky Bitch?: Yoo In-Na
·         Yoon Si Yoon (25)- (Starting in dangerous young territory) I ran into this bad boy watching Me Too, Flower. There are maybe like 3 kiss scenes in it. But one in particular made me forget I was 9 years older and made me forget his baby face look. He is not my type of guy and the fact he is 25, I usually tend to look the other way, but if he kissed me like that though I would probably reassess the situation. I bring to you chicken joint kiss with a twist (I made that up) 
          The lucky Bitch?: Lee Ji-Ah
Can I just say that she kisses like the boss. None of that lips-closed-cause-I’m-afraid-I’ll
lose-my-virginity-kiss.

·           Lee Minho (24)- AGH!!!! Dude I didn’t think I would look at a dude who is 24 years old, BUT…This guy will probably change my mind with a smile and kiss that will have completely erased my ability to function in society.

I was first introduced to him with Boys over Flower (lots of cute boys in it ). But what cemented my fascination for him (upcoming post) was Personal Taste! HELLO Baby Jebus. ONE HOT KISS that had me swearing why I was 34 and not 24. The “Game Over Kiss”

Holy shit, he may have a bit of baby face but let me tell you he has got swag, a hell of a smile that would melt the ice caps and his lips!!! HIS LIPS and HIS KISS OH MAH GOD! I will give you this piece of decadence so you can bask in it like I have. SHE IS ONE LUUUUUUCKY HO!  In her head I know she said Hallelujah he is a MAN?!!!!! There is another scene which I won’t say but I wholeheartedly want you to watch this drama.
The lucky Bitch?: Son Ye-Jin

·         Jung Il Woo (24)- I CAN’T HELP IT you have to see it so you can understand why he is in this list! Met him by watching Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. He grew on me as far as looks. But once he planted one I was floored and I was mimicking that kiss like an idiot in front of my laptop. My dog’s head hangs in shame (whatevs). Also he has this scene where he kissed the chick in the cheeks. Dude, is it crazy to say that it was also hot?  Tremendous amount of pheromones coming off this guy. All I can say is bravo.
The lucky Bitch?:  Lee Chung-Ah

Woo Woo folks Woo Woo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment